Our experienced team of lawyers will represent and defend you no matter what kind of international family law problem you’re facing.
Usually quite complex by nature, international family law situations call for a robust level of attentiveness and combativeness.
That’s one of the reasons our family law team has become the largest in Quebec—because our clients trust us and feel confident that we’re doing everything in our power to win their case.
You’re looking for help with the following and need to be defended:
- Application for permission to travel abroad with a child
- Application for permission to relocate abroad with a child
- Child abduction application
- Application to have a child returned to Quebec
- Request to apply foreign matrimonial rules and regimes in the case of a marriage or divorce in Quebec
- Application for enforcement and recognition of foreign judgments in Quebec
- Jurisdictional issues such as territorial authority, jurisdictional disputes or litispendance
- Request to collaborate with foreign lawyers in the application of Quebec family law
Does your legal problem match any of the above situations? Don’t hesitate to contact us today!
We can represent you if you’re currently in Quebec or abroad, on condition that you have a claim that can be made in Quebec or you’re looking to contest the Quebec court’s jurisdiction.
If you’ve already initiated proceedings abroad, we will only be able to intervene as a Quebec Legal Advisor.
(Phone, videoconference, or in-person)