Our business law team will guide your company from its founding to its sale, thanks to our business incorporation service. Our expertise in small and medium-sized enterprises, combined with our presence in eleven cities across Quebec, ensures you’ll receive 360-degree service at a reasonable cost. We look forward to learning more about your business project and forging a long-term professional relationship with you—one based on trust, know-how, and mutual respect.
We will analyze and meet all your business law and corporate law needs.
- Company incorporation
- Shareholder agreement
- Creation of your legal documentation
- Filing of Annual Updating Declaration
- Commercial operations
- Contracts (labour, service or supplier contracts; licensing agreements; management contracts; business leases / purchase or sale agreements; share agreements; movable/immovable property contracts; confidentiality agreements)
- Business disputes
- Intellectual property
- Equity and debt financing operations
- Debt and secured loans operations
- Tax structuring
In cases of commercial disputes, our renowed litigation team will be at your disposal to defend your interests without compromise.
Our labour law expertise is also highly appreciated by our business clients.
(Phone, videoconference, or in-person)